Friday, January 30, 2009

I think you're COOL


I am hosting a Ice Cream Challenge in a scrapbook group I am in on Cafemom. The challenge is to create anything with an Ice Cream Theme. So for fun I did this card. I am actually pretty psyched at how cute it came out. So it got me thinking...why not host the same challenge here?
Here is the deal...
Post an Ice Cream Themed creation (sky is the limit) by February 6th...and I will pick one at random to send a COOL surprise to! Just put a link in your comment where we can see it...or if you can't do that, you can email it to me...I will post here!
You can do anything you want as long as it has an Ice Cream Theme.
So I scream...you scream...we all scream...FOR ICE CREAM!!!
Have Fun...can't wait to see what everyone creates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...