Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Year's Resolution

Okay...I am going to give it a shot. I never seem to make my Resolutions stick. But I think I can do this one. My Resolution is to send out the birthday and holiday cards I make in a timely manner...ie...on time!! So I made this organizer box. I used an old Click Clack container. The dividers are made from 3 Bugs in a Rug Playful Collection paper stuck to DCWV self-adhesive cardstock in a coordinating color (tell me you don't LOVE that self-adhesive cardstock!!!). I had some leftover metal tabs from Making Memories (I just covered up the words that were embossed on them). A standard size card fits perfectly in there. I have extra envelopes stored in the back. On the fronts of each divider is a place for all the birthdays for that month as well as that month's Holidays. I also made a little address book that fits on the side. On the back of the address book I adhered a little clear pocket to hold stamps. The idea here is to make a few cards every week and then file them in the appropriate month. So every month I should be all set to fill out the card and mail it off. If I get even more adventurous...I can pre-address the envelopes someday when I have nothing better to do!!!


Card Organizer



Divider Cards

Address Book

Back of Address Book

Card Organizer with Address Book

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! I really like the thought of getting more organized in 2009. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, very cute!! What kind of clear box is that, I know you said, but I don't know what that is. Angie L (browneyedmommy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was actually a Click-Top container from the Container Store: http://www.containerstore.com/browse/Product.jhtml?CATID=74062&PRODID=60174

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...