Posting a day early to give you all a head start...so have at it.
What you have to do is complete as many of the challenges as you can by March 31st. The person that completes the most will win an AWESOME prize!!! In the event that more than one person completes the same amount of challenges...I will pick a random winner from those people using THE FRUIT MACHINE.I hope you will all try to participate! These will be quickie challenges...and who knows...you may have a ton of fun!!Look what you can win!!!
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher...let me tell you...I have one and it is awesome!!! You WANT to win this!!
1) Create a mini coaster book:
2) Make a layered flower (using any type of flower you want)
3) Alter a piece of chipboard
4) Make your own beads: http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2008/08/introducing-rem.html
5) Make an all in one pocket card: http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/files/all_in_one_pocket_card_template.pdf
6) Make a purse (these instructions use playing cards…but you can use heavy cardstock and instead of laminating it…cover with contact paper or clear packing tape: http://www.craftbits.com/project/playing-cards-purse
7) Alter a clothespin (spring one or old fashion)
8) Make a treat box: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/treat_box/
9) Make a circle card (or just a circle for a layout) based on the card shown here (7th one down): http://impressrubberstamps.com/ideas/ideas_eyelets.html (I used a brad...I suck at eyelets!!)
10) Make a fabric flower (can use paper if you do not have fabric): http://lisapace.com/2009/05/15/fabric-flower/
11) Alter clear buttons: Place Glossy Accents onto the back of one clear button, place button onto selected paper, push button down to help remove air bubbles that may occur, let glossy accents set for about 5 min. Now that the Glossy Accents has set, using scissors cut out each button. Using a paper piercer poke through the button holes.
12) Make an inchie
13) Use this sketch for a card, layout or tag: http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2010/02/mojo-monday-127.html
14) Make a ransom note using leftover letter stickers (can be journaling, does not have to be a ransom demand!!!LOL)
15) Stamp an image and color it in.
16) Finish something you have been meaning to complete (scrap/craft related) show before and after pics.
17) Make a keychain…use anything you want!
18) Stamp something using this crayon resist technique: http://elf-creations.blogspot.com/search/label/crayon%20resist%20technique
19) Alter an old dvd/cd
20) Make something using NO embellish (ie: brads, eyelets, flowers…etc)
21) Alter an empty can (from soup, beans….)
22) Create a card, layout or tag with stitching
23) Distress a 3 x 3 pieces of cardstock and use it on a tag, lo or card
24) Make a paper book mark: http://tipjunkie.ning.com/profiles/blogs/project-of-the-week-stamped (you don’t have to make the card…)
25) Make a pleated paper ribbon (if you can’t stitch it that is okay…): http://scrapbooking.about.com/od/layouts/ig/Folded-Paper-Ribbon-/Folded-Paper-Step-by-Step.htm
26) Make a paper pieced bug of your choice
27) Create something with buttons…here is some inspiration: http://www.scrapbooksetc.com/crafts/gift-ideas/cute-button-projects/?page=1
28) Use something you have made form above on a card, layout or tag
29) Use your favorite lyrics on a card, layout or tag
30) Make your own patterned paper using stamps and plain cardstock
31) You win something extra if you complete ALL the challenges!!!
3 hours ago