Wednesday, February 24, 2010

DOLLAR Days...selling some no longer needed items!

10 cents each
8 for $1.00


3 for $1.00


non-dollar days items:

Fiber...all for $2.00


3.00 each items

Plastic Embellie Jars...$5.00



Items are new and gently used. Trying to make room for new stuff!!

Paypal accepted for purchases over $5.00...the fees are not worth it on anything smaller. If you would like to do Paypal regardless of the amount I can add an extra 50 cents to help cover the fees.

Please note I can only mail things out on Fridays unless your shipping is priority and you have paid with paypal.



{I charge ACTUAL shipping} ***PLEASE keep in mind that in some cases shipping may be more than what you are spending on the scrap items. This is because the prices for the items are SO LOW for the amount of items you are getting.

***I will only hold items for 1 week. If payment is not received by then they will become available again. Please have the courtesy to take the time to tell me if you have changed your mind...I take the time to packaged your things to get you the actual shipping cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...