Saturday, February 27, 2010

Coaster Mini-Book


This is a Coaster Mini Book. It is one of the challenges for the upcoming 31 Days of March Contest I will be posting on the first. It was fun to make and very easy. I found that you really need to have all your supplies picked out ahead of time. It makes it go faster. The first one I started, I ended up not having coordinating ribbon...guess I will need to hit the craft stores if I want to finish that one...hee hee.





Project Ingredients:
**Narratives by Karen Russell**
**black ribbon**
**off white organza ribbon**
**cream Prism cardstock**
**2 4x4 pieces of chipboard (I used the backing that comes with pad of paper)**
**double stick tape (works better than the ordinary tape runner adhesive)**
**scrapworks exposed elements vinyl appliques-words**
**Chatterbox brad maker**
**DCWV La Creme (used for the brad)**
**sand paper**















1 comment:

Talk to me...