Monday, March 1, 2010

Acrylic Album and Meatball

My first time doing an acrylic album. My cousin is having her first baby. She just found out it is a BOY!! I made this album for her...although I was tempted to keep it for my self. I included a copy of her sonogram picture from when she found out she was having a boy. She apparently had a dream that she referred to the baby as Meatball...it has since become his nickname. I guess it is a good thing he is a boy...meatball just doesn't sound as cute when referring to a girl! LOL The rest is for her to fill in with journaling and pictures after he is born this July. Makes me wish we lived closer...Chunk-a-choo (Josh) and Meatball could have been buddies! :(













Project Ingredients:
Imaginisce Baby Powder Collection
Scalloped Edge Acrylic Album
Binder Rings
Coordinating Ribbon
Ink for distressing edges























































1 comment:

Talk to me...