Thursday, March 4, 2010

Orange and Green and it's not Halloween

Love these papers. Have been wanting to use them. But I wasn't sure if I could pull it off on a boy layout. So I made a treat box! This also number 8 from my 31 Days of March Contest. I have to be honest...I folded the corners wrong the first time. Guess I should not scrap when tired. I was not paying attention to the directions. Once I took another look at the photo in the directions...I got it. And it was relatively quick and easy to make...
Now what to fill it with...and who to give it to!




Project Ingredients:
Bo Bunny's Back to Basics: Mango Luau Collection
black eyelets
Crop-o-dile
adhesive
skinny ribbon
scor-pal
paper trimmer

Other projects I have completed from the 31 Days of March Contest:
Number 1: Coaster Mini Book
Number 3: Alter a piece of chipboard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...