Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

I am not a huge fan of New Year's Resolutions...but I am going to set a goal for myself. In this New Year, I am going to:
  • post a blog at least once a week
  • create something new at least once a month
  • keep my Scrap Cave under control
I guess I have the first of those goals accomplished for this week anyway. In order to get on the second one, I am going to have to do the third.

YIKES!!! (how did this happen?)


I will say that I have started re-organizing. I know, it is very hard to tell. I actually have accumulated a box of things I am going to post on www.craigslist.com.

Once I do get this space under control...I would like to get to work on my 2010 Family album. So far I have the title page done:




(using Fancy Pants Designs My Family Collection)
But since I am using the Simple Stories approach it should not take that long to do the whole year....yeah right! Well, not as long as it would normally take.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...