Thursday, July 7, 2011

Creative Procrastination

I have a To Do List a mile long. Seriously, have so much laundry and cleaning to do. Need to go grocery shopping which will involve a trip to WalMart as well. All I have managed to accomplish this week after traveling the last THREE weekends is one load of laundry. I did clean my scrap cave. It was destroyed. That made me want to make something. So,I figured, why not make a book for my to do lists, and shopping list and whatnot's.
Here is what I came up with:

I used some heavy book boards by 7gypsies and the MME Life Stories Collection. I had a chunk of already bound graph paper from an old journal that was taken apart. That is what I built the cover around.
It was a quick project...but procrastination none the less. Oh well........guess I better work on that grocery list now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...