Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Menu Planner

We are headed to a new Farmer's Market this weekend. I am so hoping it will be a good one...we have very few in the Las Vegas area, and they usually stink. But this upcoming adventure has inspired me to make a new board for our weekly menu planning.
I used a large empy frame that my Dad gave me (from his very cluttered garage). It involved a lot of measuring (yuck). But, I love the way it turned out though.
From Drop Box


Because it is behind glass, it works as a dry erase board.
From Drop Box

My previous menu planner board involved magnets. Magnet that I usually dropped behind the bookcase. While I really did like it...I was up for a color and style change. Something a little more cheery.

I still need to re-alter the clipboards I hang on either side for lists and important coupons. But that is for another day. This was challenging enough to do while the baby was asleep and the older two were crammed in my scrap cave with me.

Project Ingredients:
-large frame
-Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety Mini Deck
-Thickers Jewelry Box
-Glue Dots
-Brown Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...