Wednesday, December 17, 2008

in your EYES



This is my latest LO. I did it for a challenge I am taking part in on Cafemom. We had to scraplift a favorite LO. This one was hard for me. While I love to get inspiration from other people's work...only on rare occasion do I copy it exactly. Usually it turns into something of it's own. But I have to say I really love this one. I used MME paper for this. I LOVE their papers....all of them. Sometimes I find it difficult to cut them. This picture was taken at a place called Springs Preserve here in Vegas. Jake was looking at the bunnies hopping around. I used paint.net to make it black and white, and then I brought the color back to the background and his eyes. If it weren't for this cute little face...this child would make me absolutely insane. This was a rare moment of stillness for him.

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome layout! You did a great job! I know how you feel, I have an eight year old.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...