Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Brothers Mini Album

So I have decided to try my hands at selling handmade albums. This is my first one. BROTHERS. It has 14 pages front and back including both front and back covers. Each page is 6 x 3. I used mostly MME papers from the Just Dreamy 2 Brilliant line. I so LOVE this LINE. Here is the album:














Front Cover








Pages 1 & 2





Pages 3 & 4



Pages 5 & 6






Pages 7 & 8






Pages 9 & 10






Pages 11 & 12






Page 12 has a photo mat that opens up for a larger picture (just be sure you are creasing the photo...for folding...in a place that is not a face!!)










Back Cover








This one is $14.00 plus shipping. I can also do special orders. Each page is $1.00 (extra if there are more embellishments wanted).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...