Friday, February 13, 2009

you are a Hoot

So I got this great kit from MemoryWorks**. It is somewhat Halloween themed, but I didn't have any Halloween pics from this year. So I made this little album. It is about 90% from the kit materials....the rest is from my stash. I am so pleased with it. Now I just need some pictures to put in it. I am thinking black and white.

I outlined the cute little owl with marker to look like stitching so he would stand out a little more and hand stitched the edge of the album (not so good on a sewing machine...and don't have one anyway!! LOL)


The black photo mats pull out to reveal space for an additional photo or journaling.


Bothe the photo mat and the journal tag pull out. Additional photos can be kept behind it all in the button covered pockets.


I have had this chipboard LAUGH word forever. It was a little to big so I cut it to fit across the two pages.


The striped paper on the polka dot photo mat can also be used to hold a piece of memorabilia.


The right side of page has a little photo album adhered to the page. It will hold six additional pictures or journaling.


Hoot....Hoot...

1 comment:

  1. I love it! The owls are so popular right now... I wonder why. My favorite part of this book is the 3rd image down.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...