Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Christmas Cheer Mini Album & BLOG CANDY













































This album is approx. 6 x 6. I used papers and embellishments from K & Company's Christmas Cheer Collection. There are several places for pictures and/or journaling. The front of the mini album has a pull out tag for journaling. The album comes in its own holder. I had lots of fun making this one, and I hope someone will give it a good home!! I am listing it in my Etsy Shop for $15.00 plus shipping. Everything listed in my shop is 10% off for the entire month of February. Thanks for looking.
Now for the BLOG CANDY:
Leave me a comment and I will pick a random winner...they will get the leftover embellies I had from this collection!! Link this post to your blog for an additional chance!

12 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! you are so creative! I would love to be entered in the drawing :) mkbugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pam this is so cute. I love it, I have the saem christmas chipboard and I really liked working with them. I wish they would do them for all the seasons.
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great, Pam! I really enjoy checking out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pam i love that album! you'll have to send me the step by step! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the book. I loved all the stuff we got from that kit. I would love to get more. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I'm always looking for more Christmas scraps. These are so pretty!!! Thanks for doing this and good luck to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, as before, I want da candy!! ALL da candy. I do love what you did with the kit and I think Allison is right on the money with the step by step idea. I know, more work for you, but we're worth it.
    I know this is gonna put me up as anonymous, but you KNOW who I am.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me! Me! I want in....very cute collection! I love the album too! Great job!!! Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yeah...almost fogot....link is also posted. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh, this is soooo pretty! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, man! Did I miss it? You should definately get a "subscribe" button, so I can receive e-mail updates on your blog. Love it, BTW, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...