Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Little Quickie...Remember This Journal

Better late than never.  I know I should have done this to have for the first of the year...but I just saw a post that gave me the idea.  So, really, it's not my fault.
This little journal is to help me remember all the cute, funny things my boys say and do.  I have an AWFUL memory.  When I finally get to scrapping this year, I want to be able to include all the little things that happened that don't necessarily have a picture to go with them.
It pulled together rather quickly.  I had leftovers from the Simple Stories Life Documented collection I used to scrap 2009.  Sticker phrases are Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type. 

have to switch out the spiral to silver...that blue is all wrong.
Each month gets a handful of pages.  Originally I was thinking one side of a page for each day.  That would have been a really fat journal! 
You got that right!

Slight obsession with kraft paper.
Pretty much that is it.  Bound it all together with The Cinch {{{love}}}.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...